There are two basic types of generals:
- Slow General – this is the general, which we can buy at the tavern for coins. He fight two times longer than other generals, so it is always used to “block” camps, which we don’t want to attack. For General from tavern fight time amounts 20 seconds in each round, plus 40 seconds destruction of the camp, after the won all rounds (the last round + destruction of the camp amounts a total of 60 seconds).
- Fast General – these are the generals that we can buy at the Merchant or get in some events. He is fighting two times faster than the normal General of the tavern, so it is always used for the destruction of the leaders camp. For a quick general fight time amounts of 10 seconds in each round, plus 20 seconds destruction of the camp, after the won all rounds (the last round of + destruction of the camp amounts a total of 30 seconds).
- To block always use units with a small attack but with plenty of life (soldiers, elite soldiers), and usually a horse (they have the first strike), to reduce the number of bandits.
- We need set Generals an appropriate distance. General blocking the camp must start fighting before the General, who attacking leader, enters the area of this camp. For this purpose we are counting flags, which appear in the way of General. Example below
- Generals send about 3 seconds after another (after drums)
- If you have lags, you can do greater spacing between sending the generals (5 seconds). In this case, you can test performance of the blocks on the test server.
- If the block is marked as risky, it means that blocking camp can begin to be destroyed before the leader is defeated.
- No matter what skills we choose, all guides will remain current (with blocks and without blocks) but we have to remember for generals from tavern not add skills to increase the army’s attack (juggernaut, battle frenzy, overrun, unstoppable charge, etc)
- Some skills may slightly reduce the losses of our units given in the guides.