- The loading bar gets stuck.
- Loading takes longer than a few minutes.
- File size is too big for the browser (browser.cache.disk.max_entry_size 51200)
Workaround (Chrome, Chromium, Opera and Vivaldi):
- Right click on the application (Chrome, Chromium, Opera or Vivaldi) icon (on your desktop)
- Click on settings.
- Under the “shortcut” tab you will see a “target” line.
- Move your cursor to the end of this line and put one space after the text (DO NOT DELETE THE TEXT)
- Add –disk-cache-size=1000000000 to the parameter.
- Click on “apply” and reload the game.
- Open Firefox.
- Enter about:config into the address bar and hit enter.
- A warning will appear, if you accept the risk click on “I accept”
- Search for: browser.cache.disk.smart_size.enabled and change it to “false”
- Search for: browser.cache.disk.capacity and double click on that line.
- Change the number to: 1048576
- Search for: browser.cache.disk.max_entry_size and double click on that line.
- Change the number to: 131072
- Search for: browser.cache.memory.enable and change it to “true”
- Search for: browser.cache.memory.max_entry_size and double click on that line.
- Change the number to: -1
Once you changed this, make sure not to clear the cache – do it only if the Community Team or the Support Team clearly ask you to.
Clearing the cache will reload the big files and can result in longer loading times. With this workaround the loading bar should not be stuck anymore.
Additionally, you can try the official Slim Browser – this application has been designed to load the game faster.