Having Guild Building, you can start your own guild. For starters we have 15 places for our members. Guilds can maximize up to 100 places with membership certificates that can be purchased for gems or gold coins with the Merchant:
Guild Member Certificates
|Build Time||60 minutes|
Guild level depends on the number of members
|15 – 24||24 – ?||? – ?||? – ?||? – 100|
On Guild page can add a description, and notes for its members. From 10 people, you can perform tasks Guild.Number of received Guild Coins for completing the quest depends on our level and difficulty level quest:
In the list we have a preview of the members who made the current Guild quest.
The quest will be reset after 24 hours, every day around 13 o’clock at noon.
In the game there are two ways to change the guild leader:
The leader gives way:
When the leader presses the appropriate button (“resign”), a request to take command of the guild is sent to the next player in the hierarchy (in order in the “successors”). If you accept the request of the successor to take over the leadership of the guild, you will see appropriate evidence, and all rights are transferred.
A guild leader is offline:
This kind of change is triggered automatically when the leader is inactive for longer than 15 days. When this occurs, the request to take command of the guild is sent to the next player in the hierarchy (in order in the “successors”).
Rules for guild leader changes:
- Request to take over leadership of the guild must be accepted within 7 days of receipt.
- If a successor does not have a guilds house on his island, he must build it within 7 days in order to accept a request to take command.
- If the request is denied, or successor not build a Guild House on his island in due time, to take over the leadership of the guild will be passed to the next player in the hierarchy.
- If you reject the request of the successor to take over the leadership of the guild, your request will be sent to the next player in the hierarchy. When the request is accepted, the former leader will receive a notification of this fact.
- The default order of the successor is determined on the basis of seniority in the guild.
- The order can be changed by the guild leader.
Status of tasks daily guild quest:
- Status: None – No task is assigned to a player, the reasons may be as follows:
Player was offline during the completion of the previous daily guild quest chain, or when allocating new ones. Guild is too small to receive the daily tasks guild (minimum requirement: 10 active members).
- Status: Opened – Daily guild has been assigned the task of the player, but has not yet completed.
- Status: Completed – Players completed the task with the current daily guild quest chain.
On guild page can also choose Herb: