Update 17.05.2016 | | Settlers Online Wiki
Skip to content
- NEW FEATURES:
- Task Building: A new building available from level 70 that enables players to obtain weekly tasks.
- Button returning Military Specialists to the Star Menu: To save space, Generals and Marshals can now be returned to the Star Menu at the touch of a button.
- CHANGES & IMPROVEMENTS:
- Online status is correctly displayed for guild members.
- The cost of actions in the Building Menu is now displayed correctly.
- The correct icon is displayed in the Mayor’s House overview for the buff “A celebrity comes to town”.
- The correct message is displayed when visiting a previously banned friend.
- Animals and settlers can no longer access the “Event island” outside events.
- Loading and unloading generals now works as intended.
- The quests “The Good Captain Part 5” and “The Good Captain Part 6” can be successfully completed.
- Zone buffs last the intended amount of time.
- Improvements to reduce the frequency of locked zones on Colonies.
- Texts are adjusted throughout the game and are now consistently referring to treasure searches.
- The “Go to Shop” button always opens the corresponding Event section in the Merchant.
- “Barazek” and “Chocolate Rabbit” can now be used on a friend’s island.
- All buffs for the Provision House can now be used on a friend’s Provision House.